Jacqueline uses the Core Energy Coaching ™ process to help her clients tap into their inner purpose and passion to connect that with their outer goals to bring extraordinary and sustainable results. Raising your level of awareness first begins with education. Jacqueline will teach you a new language that begins to shape the way you see yourself and the way you see others. This new language begins with the E.L.I. assessment.
Once your level of awareness is raised, it takes practical application to begin shaping the way you show up. We accomplish this through 1:1 coaching. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By working with an Energy Leadership™ coach, you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.
ENERGY LEADERSHIP™ INDEX ASSESSMENT: Price $375
The Energy Leadership™ Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables individuals to hold a mirror up to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities. The E.L.I. helps give you a baseline for your current performance and situation. The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world.
Once completed, Jacqueline will schedule a 1 hour debrief to discuss your results.
1:1 COACHING: Contact Shift Awake for Packages
Through 1:1 coaching, we work together to raise your level of awareness. During a call, a client and coach may have one of many possible objectives, including:
- Intention and SMART goal setting.
- Understanding areas of opportunity for growth along energy levels.
- Exploring deeper blocks that prevent the client from moving forward & strategies to push ahead.
- Develop processes to recognize and respond to challenges.
- Determine inner motivation and align process with those desires.
- How to utilize energy leadership while understanding how the levels show up for the client.
- How to identify topics that deplete vs. energize the client and how to manage them.